Saturday, April 14, 2007

Can pregnant be sexy?

Perhaps I have too much time on my hands tonight.... I find myself sitting here, depressed, shopping online for maternity wear.

At just 10 weeks I'm already outgrowing all of my clothing. It is visibly apparent I'm sporting a baby bump, I can only imagine what I'm going to look like full term.

I have often wondered what men think when they see a pregnant woman. In the case of my husband, he always seen me as 'untouchable'. He treated me like glass, careful and delicate, afraid the slightest touch would do harm. I found myself always wanting more, a firm touch, passionate sex, the feeling of lustful desire.

The urges do not disappear just because a life is growing within you, in fact, they become more intense.

I worry about what lies before me and how my life will undoubtedly change.

11 comments:

Dubbayoo said...

It's not something I go looking for but it can definitely be sexy. I'm hoping you will post a few HNT pics of your new form. :)

Anonymous said...

WWAS,
Pregnant can be sexy, actually VERY VERY sexy. I just loved when my wife was pregnant.
Everything just seems so beautiful and soft.
I'm sure you will be just as gorgeous during your pregnancy.
Wishing you all the best, and much happiness during this time.
Alfro

Anonymous said...

How are you gonna tell your hubby about this pregnancy? Will he find out about your secret? You can reply to me at philjoyz@hotmail.com Thanks.

El Cuervo said...

It can be very sexy. Pregnancy cannot and should not mean that sex has to stop for 9 months. It's up to the couple to keep the passion up, otherwise it can be the beginning of the end for the sex life.

NYNuttyGuy said...

I have 4 kids and had more sex while my wife was prego. It is a huge turn on for me!

Congrats by the way!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the baby!

I've read back several posts, but I'm confused...is the baby your husband's or the lover? What are you going to do?

On another topic - can a women who is in love with her husband have an affair?

Anonymous said...

Bet you still look hot as hell in the red panties. Missn you.
Woody

verite said...

Can you please clarify exactly what is going on? It is completely baffling--what happened to R, is it his baby? Are you divorced now? Honestly, I'm not judging you, but you do seem to have an impossible time with fidelity and I would imagine not knowing who the father of your child is indicates it's time to take a long look at how you're living your life.

Woman with a Secret said...

First, I need to clarify, I have been separated from my husband for over a year.

Second, I do know who the father of my child is, as does he. For the past 4 months, this has been the only person I have been seeing.

Third, R has been out of the picture for a long time as he has relocated to Atlanta.

I think it is pertinent to remember that a blog is merely a hint of a person. You do not see the whole person, only what they want you to see.

verite said...

I thought you and R were madly in love. Something about all of this feels very disingenuous to me. But you definitely write a hot (if redundant) sex scene.

robert said...

Pregnant can be sexy, actually VERY VERY sexy.Your blog is perfect and nice.Post more articles with photo.click here to see more :
intimate apparel