Monday, December 03, 2007

Mother's Little Helper

At the moment, it's Vicodin.

I miss my sleep, especially right now. My eyes are sunken in, dark circles have made a permanent appearance beneath them. My head is aching, throbbing actually, it has taken 2 vicodin to take the edge off the searing pain.

The boys have had a snow day today, my house is in a shambles right now, but I don't have the energy to pick it up. I think, for now, I'll just sit here and relax, my daughter asleep in the cradle beside me, my feet kicked up in the Lazy Boy.

I would give anything for just a little help once in a while.

2 comments:

El Cuervo said...

It sounds like hubby is not helping you. I hope that's not the case!

Anonymous said...

Still no option to leave the bum behind and go on with life with someone more suitable and definately more appreciative of all of your charms and quirks?

PS - Congrats on the little girl! :D