Saturday, August 07, 2010

Another lover?

A husband, 3 kids, full time employment, and 2 lovers?

Is it possible?

I don't know, but I soon shall see.

I met the most amazing man at work last week. He has captured my very soul with those beautiful brown eyes and that adorably withdrawn smile.

I wanted to take him to the back stock room and fuck him the instant we began talking.

We met up in his hotel room the instant I left work. His cock was hard and his shirt was off when he opened the door for me. A sly little smile betrayed my amusement, he turned away from me slightly, trying to hide his arousal.

Unable to resist him, I sat on the bed and motioned for him to join me. Placing my hand on his thigh, I leaned in and lightly pressed my lips upon his own. Pouncing on the opportunity, he passionately forced me against the bed, his right arm holding me against him, his rock hard cock pressed against my leg.

I ripped my own work uniform off the minute he rolled back, away from me, to get a condom. Sitting back now, thinking about it, I'm almost embarrassed at my own display of wanton lust. He must have viewed me as a complete sexual illiterate.

That is definitely not the case, as my readers do know.

"I hope you don't mind," I giggled to him, throwing my panties across the room. Condom in place, and smiling up a storm, he rolled in and got up on his knees. Holding my legs across his chest, he slid his throbbing cock between my legs and positioned my ass on his thighs.

His cock was huge.

Every thrust ended with his cock slamming against my cervix, sharp little pains radiated out into the small of my back. I could feel myself torn between pleasure and pain as I pressed my legs against his chest and my back against the bed. Long, loud moans filled the room, I was assuredly waking up anyone with an adjoining room. Sweat dripped from his body, splashing on my face and chest, as he rolled me onto my side, to lean above me, and continue fucking me. Grabbing onto the bed post to steady myself, I could not stop my body from heaving back and forth as he continued thrusting. Kissing my cheek, and shoulder, his sweaty lips left a trail across my body as his hand grasped and pulled my hair.

With one long, sweaty, thrust he finally came. Holding me close, I could feel his hot wet skin sticking to my own. My breath coming in gasps, I couldn't say a word.

"You're shaking, sweety," he purred in my ear, holding me close.

At that very moment in time, I knew I had to see him again.

2 comments:

Alfro said...

Hotel?
Is he just passing through?
Or, does he visit regularly?

Woman with a Secret said...

He visits regularly, Alfro. He had been in town the past 2 weeks, but I had avoided him, perhaps I am a little hesitant to add a new someone-special, especially someone who reminds me of R. He called me on the phone on his last day in town, even though we'd spoken in person twice already that day, to tell me how 'stable' he is and how he would like to get some sort of a 'concrete' relationship started with me.