Friday, October 12, 2007

Have camera phone, will travel.

I've been flirting again with J. Shame on me, I can't help myself. I smile to myself as I read his emails, his shameless sexual innuendo and corny jokes.

I'm secretly hoping he will leave his wife.

Today at work I was forced to entertain quite possibly the most disgusting man on earth. He was a truck driver for an independent contract carrier who has been hired to haul yet more machinery and tooling from my plant.

I can't help but wonder where they scrape these people up from.

As I sat at my desk, staring in disgust, I could literally see his entire hairy ass hanging out for the world to see.

(While I may still be suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome, the doctor has assured me the involuntary head twitching will not be permanent.)

After several scratches, and 1 finger sniff, the man eventually pulled his pants up about his waist, ending my daytime nightmare.

Luckily, as resourceful as I am, I was able to capture the entire episode on cam, passing along my grotesque find to J, as I was sure he would enjoy it as much as I.

He did.

He thinks I'm kinky.

Perhaps I am.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back. Hope all is well. The due date must be coming up soon. November, right?

Woman with a Secret said...

Yes, the due date is in fact in November. Thank you for the well wishes.

El Cuervo said...

as much as I love your pictures I'm not sure I would like tosee the ones you took ;)

at least you got a nice laugh!

relevent married guy said...

Thanks for sharing! I just found your blog and I am loving it!
You sound like fun!
Bill