Friday, July 14, 2006

Between the Sheets

I smiled as his hand slowly traced the length of my thigh, resting finally between my legs, fingers slowly rubbing the thin silky material of my panties. Reaching up, I wrap my free arm around his shoulder, kissing his lips. His tough became rough between my legs, I pressed my hips against his hand, wanting much more.

Pushing him onto his back, I straddled his waist allowing his hard on to rest between the bare skin of my thighs. My skin tight spaghetti strap tank top bulged at the breast, arching my back, I placed my hands on his thighs and slowly rolled my hips, wanting more than anything to have every inch of him inside me. His hands traveled up the front of me, grabbing my tits and squeezing, kneading, cupping them.

Moaning aloud, I placed my hands upon his and begged him to fuck me.

I fell back to the bed as he sat up without warning, his eyes glazed with lust and need.

"Get on your knees baby," he crooned, hovering above me.

"Ok," awkwardly, I rolled onto my knees beneath him. My face was buried in the comforter, his breath warm on my neck. Rough hands pulled my panties down to my knees, exposing me in full for his pleasure. Without warning he buried his rock hard cock inside me, pulling me by my hips, crushing my ass to his groin. I groaned out from a pain which quickly subsided to sheer animal hunger for him.

"That's my girl, push back on me baby," his hands held my shoulders, pulling on them as I pushed back, nearly sitting in his lap. Moaning, I couldn't stop moaning as his cock pulsed and throbbed inside me. The panties ripped apart finally, allowing me to spread my legs wide, allowing R to fit between them. I screamed out in ecstasy as I came, tiny shivers traveled the length of my spine.

"Oh, yeah, that's my girl, don't hold back baby," smoothing his hands along my back side, he thrust deeply inside me, cumming as well. Beads of perspiration coated our bodies as we moved to lie close to each other.

I didn't care.

I was just so glad to have him next to me.

5 comments:

Desireous said...

Wow that sounded like a hot time. I'm so glad to know he's home again. I was so worried when you didn't write anything for so long.
Sounds like things are getting back to normal then. I'm so happy to know this!
He'll continue to heal.
hug
Des

C said...

Damn that's hot....

Sexy Duet said...

Sounds like R is well and truly getting better. Very hot!

Ms SD

Anonymous said...

glad that r is better and btw, very hot. :>

silverwhisper

Saranonymous said...

I haven't left much in the way of comments, but I've enjoyed your blog here and there. I enjoy when you tell the hot stories and when you share the vignettes of life.

:)