Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The same, yet, different

A depression has set over me, I so long for R to return to the way he was. He remembers many of our experiences and his feelings for me are still strong, but, it's just not the same. Words can not explain why I feel this. I don't even know why I feel this. I loathe and despise the woman who has changed my life so dramatically.

My only hope is that, in time, I get my funny and spontaneous R back.

Last night was as close to normal as I've had since the accident. R was released from the hospital yesterday, I couldn't wait to get him home, for us to be able to share some alone time. I've missed him so much. I've seen him everyday, but it's just not the same, I don't like to share. I want him all to myself, I want him to focus his attentions toward me.

And, he did.

We sat and watched TV just like old times, times that I have long since forgotten about. He relaxed back, leaning on stacked pillows on the bed, me sitting between his parted legs, my back relaxing upon his front.

It was pure heaven.

4 comments:

C said...

Glad R is out of the hospital and doing better. Really glad things are getting back to normal for you. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your back, and with R. at your side. Here's to wishing all is back to normal soon.
Alfro

Leigh said...

It is good to hear things are getting back to normal. I am sure in time things will get even better.

Anonymous said...

I'm so pleased to hear R is better and at home with you.
I can sympathize with you on your feelings of discontent and anger. Hopefully in time things will get back to 'normal'.
dixiebelle1990@hotmail.com