Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Caught in the Act

The noises and laughter could be heard through the door as we gently kissed and caressed, my hands traveling across his chest, his hands gripping my ass, pulling me toward him.

His cock was hard, pressing into me, beckoning me to take notice.

With a devilish smile upon my lips I kneel down before him, stroking, rubbing my thumb across the bulge beneath his zipper. Carefully squeezing and applying pressure, I slowly stroked his cock through the material of his slacks.

"Should I take care of that for you [R]?" I giggled, and licked my lips slowly.

"Absolutely..." he groaned, tearing the zipper down and unleashing himself.

Slowly running my tongue along the underside of his cock, I wrapped my fingers around his base and gave it a squeeze, massaging his balls as I enveloped the head of his cock with my mouth.

Every fiber of my being wanted to pounce upon him, I grew wet with anticipation, knowing I would have to wait a few more hours yet.

His fingers were tangled in my hair, my head bobbing up and down, sucking in his essence, when the door flew open, wide eyes staring in at us.

"Holy shit [R], my bad man," he replied, then continued to stare. I hadn't stopped what I was doing, in fact, I was kind of enjoying the audience.

"What the hell?? Get a good enough view??" R was pissed, pulling his jacket up to shield his view of me. He placed his hand on the back of my head as the door slammed, cum pulsing into my mouth as I tried to swallow it down without choking.

"That's my girl," he moaned, smoothing my hair down where his fingers had been.

3 comments:

Shay said...

That is so hot - I know a lot of guys who would have gone soft if someone had burst in on them... ^_^

Anonymous said...

I agree, that was very sexy. You are a lucky girl.

Unknown said...

Great way to start my week. Thanks.

Very sexy legs.