Monday, March 10, 2008

The New Guy

I caught a glimpse of him staring in my direction.

He is such a beautiful man......

His bright brown eyes danced in the light of the sun. Pretending to be unaware, I accidentally 'catch' his gaze with my own, then smile shyly, sweetly. He smiles in return.

"Hi there," he is leaning down to speak quietly in my ear, his left hand is resting upon my shoulder.

"Hi," I return. His scent is absolutely captivating.

I can feel my face growing warm, blushing, unable to stop. Looking away, nervous tension prevents me from looking into his eyes.

Slowly making it's way from my shoulder to my ass, his palm cups my rear as we retreat to have a few drinks.

1 comment:

john smith said...

which drink...I guess it was beer...chill...right combination sex and beer ...wow!!!!!


shopping products