Saturday, March 15, 2008

Wednesday

At T's request, I met with him in his new office.

Even though I promised myself there would be no sex involved, there was sex.

I'm surprised I haven't been turned to ash as punishment by God in a savage lightning strike of some kind.

I certainly deserve it.

The visit had started out innocently enough. I called T from my car after class on Wednesday, he requested I stop by to visit with him, it had been over a year since I had last spent any time with him. (With the exception of the brief conversation outside the social security office.)

We talked about our daughter, her birth, my pregnancy, my plans for the future. Even though I didn't say anything, I had noticed how much his appearance had changed. His hair was beginning to grey, he had put on some weight.

T had noticed how much I had changed as well. Gone was my long hair, I am now sporting a chic new shorter hairstyle that he had immediately noticed and commented several times on how pretty it looked. I purposely wore one of my nicest, sexiest outfits just to torture him.

It worked.

Maybe a little too well.... After talking for several moments he had stood up and walked over to me, leaning down, "I'm sorry [woman with a secret], I can't help how much I'm attracted to you." His right hand had cupped my left breast as he gently kissed my lips.

I turned away, but he did not relent. His lips had resumed the gentle kissing upon my neck and ear. .

I could not resist.

Before I knew it I was kissing him in return, stroking his cock with the palm of my hand. The sound of footsteps could be heard outside his door, but I did not care. Placing my hands upon his shoulders, I pulled him down to me and moaned to him I wanted more.

I wanted him to fuck me.

Smiling, he asked me what I wanted him to do, then kissed me gently on the back of the neck.

"I want you to take your pants off," I quietly demanded. In a second his pants were gone, along with any underwear he had been wearing. Taking his balls in one hand, I stroked the bare skin of his cock with the other as he kissed the top of my head.

"Let's have sex, baby," he begged me. I stood before him, my mind clouded with lust, and removed my boots while T removed my pants. His hand stroked my pussy gently through the thin material of my panties as I once again took my seat, this time sliding my fanny up to the edge of the chair.

With one leg positioned on the chair next to me, T knelt before me, pulling my panties to the side and sliding his hard cock in as far as it would go.

Damn it if I couldn't get enough of him!

I wanted so much more. With each thrust I wanted yet another one, I wrapped my right leg about his waist pulling him to me, kissed him passionately as he held me tight. My chair slid back several inches when he had begged me to cum for him, when his secretary had knocked at the locked door.

"[T]?" she was wondering what he was up to.

"Just a second," stopping momentarily, it was barely noticeable in his response that he was at the height of arousal. Except to me. I could hear it, the way he had to clear his throat twice before he answered her, the way his voice cracked during the word 'just'.

My chair slid back dramatically this time as he emptied his cock inside me. For a long moment he rested, his cock throbbing deep inside me.

"I'm going to have to go, you know. I think you have a client," I kissed his cheek as he withdrew from me, then quickly dressed and left.

I can't understand why I continue to punish myself like this.... Why do I always want the things I can not have?

2 comments:

JFBreak said...

Well, you at least got some of what you want!

Glad to see you are posting again.

john smith said...

Glad to see that you are back,love to see your post!!


shopping website