Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesday

I had sex with the New Guy in the middle of his living room on the carpet this afternoon.

It was our first time.

I'm not sure what to think about him yet, he is sooooo attractive but his intelligence is limited. This is a tough one for me, I find an intelligent man so very appealing, I can say with quite a bit of certainty that I would probably choose an average looking intelligent man over an unintelligent GQ model any day.

He told me my skin was soft, that I had beautiful eyes, that I was an excellent kisser....

His actions had told me he wanted me to go down on him but I wasn't ready to do that yet, which is odd for me. I tend to be the type of woman who picks up on cues like that and submits to them.

I'm not as attracted to him as he is to me.

Sitting on his couch with my legs spread, he knelt before me, arms around me, cock pressed between my legs gently rubbing against me. He was hard, there was no mistaking it. We kissed for a long moment.

"Look at me," he requested. I opened my eyes, he was gazing intently at me, his face close enough to my own that I could feel his breath upon my lips.

I felt unnerved that he kissed with his eyes open, I felt unnerved that he, on several occasions, requested I look at him. Even during sex he wanted me to look at him.

I guess I can't understand this logic. My mind is on auto pilot when it comes to this kind of thing, certain habits are so very hard to break.

Closing my eyes would be one of those habits.

I think perhaps he may be vain, wanting to feel admired and ogled. He is a very muscular man, it is plain to see he lifts weights. He also takes great pains to keep his body hair to a minimum. I have never met a man who grooms his chest hair, and I sincerely mean he grooms his chest hair. Not only does he keep it trimmed but he uses clippers on it as well.

I am perplexed, I suppose.

On the one hand I find myself greatly attracted to T, who I might as well say is the exact opposite of the New Guy. Short, a little on the heavy side, not attractive, but he is so very smart. I can't understand how I can find myself so attracted to someone who is all of these qualities and married to boot and not be attracted to a single, body building, attractive man because I feel he has limited intellect.

I let him cum inside me, he was a little discouraged that he was unable to bring me to orgasm first. His hands were on either side of me, cupping the back of my head. As odd as this sounds, I felt scrunched when he came, each hand grasping a handful of hair pulling my head back slightly as he pushed in fiercely with his cock, holding this position for several moments.

His cum oozed out of me as he finally withdrew.

And ooze it did, thick and white, a spot the size of a quarter was on the carpet where I had previously lain.

I'm left wondering if any future meetings with him would be this awkward.

3 comments:

Untold Stories said...

Hi, I saw your site and was intrigued by your story.

Unknown said...

Perhaps he is dominant... and loves the site of you. It can be hot to see a partner in pleasure.

john smith said...

You said "I'm not as attracted to him as he is to me." my question is then how can he managed you to have sex???


shopping products website