Sunday, March 05, 2006

After Midnight

I've become a nymph. I was bad before, I'm even worse now. I think about sex constantly.

My hand was on R's cock when I awoke in the night, stroking it in my sleep, it was already rock hard. I wanted it. Wet with anticipation, a bead of precum was already forming on the tip.

Pulling myself up on all fours, I straddled his cock, teasing it with my pussy, just enough to make him moan. Leaning down to take a nipple in my mouth, I bit it, suckled it, licked it. Before he had a chance to roll me over I climbed off, and repositioned myself. With my dripping wet pussy directly over his face I swallowed his cock. My right hand stroked and squeezed his balls as I sucked him in, ran my tongue around the head, and sucked him in again.

His head went crazy between my legs, his tongue licking and probing, his hands clutching me closer. The coarse sensation of his unshaven face set me over the edge. Just remembering how his chin felt rubbing against my sensitive areas has me warm and lustful.

It was enough to set him over the edge too, as I came into his mouth, he came into mine, slowly stroking him, I swallowed every last drop.

And then kissed him, tasting myself on his lips, feeling the wetness on his face.

4 comments:

ArtfulDodger said...

Just getting caught up after being out sick Legs. So glad to hear of your new found adventures and excitement and... well, you just seem to be a new person and so happy. It gives us all hope for the future. Congrats! ;)

Desireous said...

Yowsa! How hot!!!!

Hugs
Des

Admin said...

love that you are having a great time.

:)

Amelia Sartoysha said...

Holy, spam comment! I hope you are doing well. Keep us posted!