Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Finally

With a delicate touch, he smoothed his hand down my side, resting it on my hip. Still somewhat concerned with my health, I could see it in his eyes. Pushing the pillow aside, I leaned in to him, resting my hand on his chest, seductively kissing his neck.

Oh, how I wanted him!

I slowly slid my hand down his chest, lingering just a bit to stroke that soft little line of hair that travels down below his belly button. His skin was so warm, so inviting. I leaned in again, this time kissing his chest, licking it with my tongue. He was so hard, his cock had escaped his boxers through one of the leg holes and peeked out at me. I lay back down on the bed, flat on my back with my arms above my head, one hand absently twirling my hair.

Within seconds the boxers were off and my night gown was around my waist, R's face buried between my legs. I came almost immediately, my hips rising off the bed, my fingers buried in his hair, my need for him was so intense.

"My, my, aren't we just a needy little lady tonight," he teased. I giggled, and agreed whole heartedly.

8 comments:

Dee's Husband Joe said...

Ahhhhh! It did my heart good to read that you're back to "normal," whatever that is. I'll assume you're feeling much better now and look forward to more entries here.

Joe

LushlyMe said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better!

ArtfulDodger said...

oh yeah, sounds so good! My turn tonight! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I love your site! I will be visiting it regularly from now on too.

Regards,
computer adware remove

Ryder said...

Glad to see you happy.
Looking forward to more as always.

Nick Mazonowicz said...

Good to see you're doing well now.

All the best.

ArtfulDodger said...

Ok, so someone hasn't been around for awhile. hope you are ok, just a tad worried about you.

LushlyMe said...

Hope you are feeling better... I am missing your posts