Sunday, March 19, 2006

It's been far to long....

... since I felt those strong arms around me, holding me, touching me. I need you. I'm feeling so much better now, I really am.

Pouting, just a little, I look up into your eyes, pleading, my palms are pressed flat against your stomach, my thumb absently stroking a button on your shirt.

I can tell by that smile you are giving in, I'm going to get my way, or, should I say, have my way with you. I smile back, a wicked little taunting smile, and kiss your chin.

Tightening your arms about me, you close your lips upon mine, I'm hungry for you, wanting you, lusting you. I've got to have you.

Now.

3 comments:

Woman with a Secret said...

thanks, lestat, I did get losts of what I desperately needed. ;-)

LushlyMe said...

I am glad to hear that someone is getting some! I just wish I could...

Admin said...

good you are back on your feet again.
be well.