Thursday, March 02, 2006

It's an all new experience

My elbows have been rug burned from the nights of play I've had with R. Every moment I spend with him seems to be better then the last. I'm certain this is probably just a passing phase, but, I just feel so happy. I'm not happy that I've turned my life upside down, but, I'm just so happy to be with someone who is happy to be with me.

His hands pulled hard on my shoulders as he thrust into me from behind, my legs spread wide, my face burried in the pillow, moaning in ecstacy. Leaning down, I feel his breath on my shoulder, he licks it, bites it, kisses my back.

Releasing his grip with one hand, he pulls my hair to the side, exposing my neck for him to kiss, to nibble.

"Rub your clit baby," he groans into my ear. I slide my hand down the length of the bed and slip it under me. My pussy is spread wide, dripping from multiple orgasms, my fingers slide with ease. I can feel his cock thrusting furiously with my fingertips, his hands roughly grasping my shoulders, love bites on my neck. Moaning out, I get weak, too weak to balance on one arm, I pull my hand back up and place it on the pillow. Lips and tongue on my fingers, R is kissing my fingers, devouring the flavor.

"That's my girl, cum all over that cock baby!" Thrusting in, he holds it there while I rotate my hips and grind into him, climaxing yet again. This time he cums with me. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

where are your children?

Woman with a Secret said...

My children are with my mother-in-law on vacation in Florida. They go every year for mid winter break.

I do want to emphasize to my readers, this blog is only one side of my personality. I do happen to be a good mother, who has never missed a parent teacher conference, soccor game, mothers day breakfast.... etc.

That said, although I do plan on taking every opportunity to be with R that I have, I do not plan on having any 'overnight' visits while my children are in my home.

Admin said...

i love you for being a good mom.

oh and its always good to hear you are happy with R.

all the best.

Ryder said...

It will not be a "passing phase" if you pay attention to the details. The small things that make your relationship work, are the things we tend to ignore, which in my personal experiance was the begining of "growing apart". I strive not to let it happen again. Love your kids, protect them, but remember time for yourselves as well. Hard to balance sometimes but worth it in my case..

Anonymous said...

On the same subject line, it's interesting how many people look for information about bigger girth . I also like learning more about bigger girth One of the sites I find very informative is bigger girth I've learned alot from them.