Monday, June 26, 2006

"It's you again."

He looked at me and smiled from his hospital bed as I entered the room. Pains shot through my chest as he spoke those words, he still wasn't remembering me.

"Yes, it's me again," I smiled back. I wanted so badly for him to just tell me he had playing some kind of elaborate joke on me.

"You're so damn cute, I can't believe I would ever forget someone like you," he laughed, then held a hand to his forehead. R has had a severe head injury, I'm certain it has been accompanied by a severe headache as well.

"I can't believe you would forget someone like me either," I harassed him, teasingly.

"So, have we fucked before? Or?" raising his eyebrows, he looked me over from head to toe.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, we have, on many many occasions," my body temperature had risen off the scale, I could feel my face flushing as I spoke. Scanning the room for a clock, I couldn't believe they didn't have a clock on the wall.

"Where's that watch I bought you?" he said, plain as day.

"What did you say?" I could hardly believe my ears.

"Where's that watch I bought you? You wouldn't have to search for a clock all the time if you would just wear the watch." his eyes shut for a moment then opened.

"You remember the watch! You bought me the watch for Christmas this year! Oh My God I can't believe you remember the watch!" I was ecstatic, now if only he would start to remember everything.

"I do, it just hit me, you constantly ask me what time it is, don't you....." he shut his eyes again, as if trying to picture something.

....more to come

15 comments:

aDICKt said...

I hope he gets better.

It might be fun to seduce him all over again. But the loss of all those good memories... it sure would be tough.



aDICKt

section306g said...

Progress is good!

section306g said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sexy Duet said...

Good to see things are starting to come back to him

Leigh said...

This is great news! One breath at a time. Hope your days get better.

Desireous said...

Oh that is great news. I'm so glad he is doing better! Head injuries take time but he sounds like he's on the right track!

hugs
Des

Anonymous said...

I've been checking back daily to see how "R" is doing. Head injuries are always frightning. Hopefully in time he'll regain all of those good memories.
dixiebelle1990@hotmail.com

RobbieG said...

Some prayers were answered. We need to work on the rest. Take care. He will get better.

Desireous said...

I hope your silence is because things are going well. You are in my thoughts and prayers!

hugs
Des

Anonymous said...

I agree with desireous...I hope no news is good news.
dixiebelle1990@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

That's good news...hope things are improving.

Anonymous said...

Checking back by to see how ya'll are doing. I really miss your posting.
dixiebelle1990@hotmail.com

RobbieG said...

Any new word on his condition?

Anonymous said...

Update soon.

Woman with a Secret said...

thank you all so much, the good wishes and concern are greatly appreciated!!

I apologize for the absence in my blogging, at times of sorrow and despair I sometimes close right down. It becomes nearly impossible for me to think of anything but what torments me.

It's a curse, I fear, but I always manage to pull through.