Saturday, March 24, 2007

Bored on a Saturday

I am so very bored today.....

I'm not liking this at all. While at first I was captivated by T, I am now slightly disillusioned to the whole thing.

Perhaps I am selfish, perhaps I am not, either way, I want more. I want more then just his spare time, I want his full attention.

Something I can not have.

It's time for me to move on, time to find the individual who can inspire me to write again, or at the very least, time to find someone who will give me something to write about.

This may be put on hold, however, for this morning I had symptoms of morning sickness. Even though the pregnancy tests had returned a negative response, I have yet to start my period, and I am now feeling ill in the morning hours.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you've been in a funk lately. It's no fun is it? I thought you were going to see your doctor; did you change your mind?

Woman with a Secret said...

Bruce, I've been scared, hoping like crazy things would just go back to the way they are supposed to be.

I don't think it's going to happen.

Anonymous said...

I know you're scared, but moving on might be the best thing to do right now, dear. You might want to take a step or two back and reassess what's going on in your life, too. I do apologize if I'm overstepping my bounds here; it's my Psychology background showing through.

Anonymous said...

told you i would help you, maybe write another blog hehehehe happy monday anyway d. !!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes a woman body will do wierd things to her. Stress, over thinking about a certain health issue. I wish you the best of luck sweety.

secrets