Tuesday, March 20, 2007

From the corner of my eye......

I see you watching me, discreetly.

I wonder what you are thinking, your chair turned ever so slightly in my direction. I see your reflection in the monitor before me, head turned, gazing in my direction. Nobody is around, but you do not have the courage to talk to me.

I take advantage of the situation.

On 'accident' my pen falls beside my chair, the side facing you. I lean down, absently, to retrieve the pen, my peasant blouse falling away exposing a good portion of my breasts to you. I know you are looking, I know you have seen, your breathing has given you away. It is now louder, deeper.

I turn back to my monitor in time to see your reflection stand quickly and leave quietly.

To where, I can only guess, as I smile into my own reflection on the monitor before me.

No comments: