Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Fear

I believe I may be in trouble. And.... not the good kind.

Because T is still shooting live rounds, I have taken it upon myself to ensure I can not get pregnant by our secret meetings. Twice now I have gone to the doctor on the precise day required for the birth control shot, up until this moment, everything had gone according to clockwork.

Until this month.

I have missed my period and fear the worst. Even though I have yet to take a home pregnancy test, I know something is wrong. Every month, beginning the month I got my first shot, I have started my period within the first 4 days of the month. It is now day 7 and PMS signs are nowhere in sight.

At first I believed February's short month had thrown off my schedule. It is now the 7th and I no longer believe this to be the case. I cross my fingers and hope for the best but I fear the worst.

Tomorrow I shall officially put my fears to rest. I will be purchasing a home pregnancy test and facing my fears.

Anyone who may still be reading this blog, please cross your fingers for me.

5 comments:

Adam said...

hi good to see u back. missed reading you. anyway all the best. have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Good luck to u...and to T.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully the test showed good news :) *hugs* Let us know!

uhavegot2bkidn said...

I just finished reading your previous posts and I'm hooked. Pregnant or not I hope you post more often.

Woman with a Secret said...

Thanks Adam, I hope you have a great day too.