Friday, March 16, 2007

Tasty Tuesday

I flashed him my wicked little smile, kneeling before him, slowly smoothing my hand over the hardening bulge in the front of his slacks.

"God I've missed you," his words were barely audible as he sat with his head back, eyes shut.

"I've missed you too," I replied, gently squeezing his cock and stroking through the material of his slacks.

Leaning into me, his hands traveled up the length of my body, beneath my silk top, resting finally upon the soft skin of my breasts, kneading them in his palms.

"You have the most fantastic titties," he laughed, smiling mischievously at me, pinching my nipples between his thumb and forefingers.

"Why, thank you Handsome," flinging my blouse to the other side of his office, I leaned in and kissed him hard upon the lips. Unable to hold out any longer, I quickly stripped him naked, eager to fuck him silly.

"I want to feel that wet pussy," he moaned, my mouth sliding up and down the length of his cock.

Standing before him, I quickly removed the remainder of my clothes before finally sitting upon his lap, facing him, legs spread to each side of him.

Aching desperately for him, my back arched dramatically as he slowly slid his finger between the folds of my skin.

"You're so wet baby," he whispered, his lips traveled across my neck and chest before finding their way to my own.

"I'm wet for you baby," my hips thrust into his hand, my teeth biting gently at his lower lip, my right hand slowly stroking his ever hardening cock.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that Tuesday turned out to be all you hoped for.
Alfro

Woman with a Secret said...

thank you Alfro

El Cuervo said...

yay for office sex! I'm glad you had such a good time.