Saturday, August 12, 2006

And I missed him so......

R is finally back in town, I haven't been so excited in.... I can't remember when.

The company R works for had picked up an ailing manufacturing plant that was about to close it's doors due to bancrupcy, R was sent to help manage the issues that kept this manufacturing plant down.

I've missed him so, only twice had he returned during his stay on the east coast.

I picked him up at the airport wearing only a thin cotton summer dress and a pair of barely there bronze flip flop sandals, my hair flowing loosely about me in the breeze. My breasts bounced lightly as we walked back to my car, the thin material of the dress teasing my nipples into erection.

"Goddamn I've missed you!" R exclaimed, halfway to the car, circling his arm about my waist.

"I've missed you too!" I replied as we stopped next to my car. Pulling a stray hair from my eyes, I turned to face R, looking up into his eyes, smiling, containing my urge to maul him to death right in front of me.

Sliding his hands up to my breasts, he playfully pinched the protruding nipples, without thought I had slid my hands upon his.

"I need you right now..." I whispered into him as we kissed, my need for him so great that I was very nearly ripping his clothes from him as I spoke.

"You can have me, we can make this work... Let me get into the back seat, you sit on my lap, little lady." Looking around quickly, R opened the back door and sat in the center of the seat, deftly removing an already rock hard cock. "Ok, come on baby."

Climbing in at an awkward angle, I straddled his lap with each leg, my rear in the air facing him, my hands on the console between the front seats.

Smoothing his hands up the length of my thighs, he groaned at the discovery there were no panties beneath the dress. His hips raised as he pulled my hips down upon him, burying his cock deep inside me. Arching my back, I slid my entire weight upon his lap, his full girth inside me.

"Mmmmm.... that's it baby...." he moaned as I rocked my hips in rhythm with his.

"Oh God I've missed you so much...." I gasped as my body took over and I came hard in his lap.

"That's my girl, let it go baby," he soothed, thrusting deep inside me, holding, spasming, cumming as well.

Tenderly kissing my lips as I slid back from his lap into the seat beside him, he held his hand on my knee and smiled.

"I've missed you too, Baby."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds as if R has made a full recovery from that terrible accident. I'm glad for him...and for you.
This little aiport story was very hot and has given me a few ideas about, um, homecomings.

Woman with a Secret said...

torn, there are still a few things that plague him, I won't go into detail, but for the most part, he is, thankfully, back to normal. I had my serious doubts that anything would ever be 'normal' again.

Unknown said...

Whew...my kind of welcome home...