Saturday, August 19, 2006

The BB King Concert



I went to a BB King concert with J last night. So much fun..... By far one of the most enjoyable evenings I've had in a while.

BB King is absolutely one of the funniest performers I've ever seen on stage. At one point he began a dialogue about how far 'up north' he was and wondered if he'd actually ended up in Canada, he continued on to talk about how our 'perfect' speech and diction was confusing the hell out of him because he was used to 'down home talk'. I laughed and sang and clapped along, such a great time!

We stopped at a bar on the way back from the concert, most decidedly not a good move on my part. Still giddy from the good time I'd had at the concert, I started drinking vodka and cranberry's until I ended up totally inebriated.

I'm certain you all know what happens when I drink too much.

As J had pulled into my drive to let me out I had smiled at him and told him about the wonderful time I had. Smiling back, he leaned in and kissed me.

And I was on fire instantly.

Before I knew what I was even doing I had whispered in his ear that he should come in and spend the night, he certainly shouldn't be out driving late at night with so many drinks in his system. He didn't say a word, just turned off the car and got out.

Taking him by the hand I led him into my bedroom and shut the door behind us, nobody was home, but it's a habit I've picked up since having children.

"You don't have to do this," he quietly whispered into my ear, kissing my neck, holding me in his arms.

"I know..." I whispered back. My lips found their way to his, tasting them, kissing them.

"I've wanted you for so long," his words were urgent this time, one arm wrapped tightly about my waist, his hand on my ass, squeezing.

"I know you have....." I whispered back. His cock was hard, pressing into me as we stood by the door.

No comments: