Thursday, August 17, 2006

I've Been Naughty

The secret to 'no panty lines' is no panties.

God I love the feeling of walking around absolutely naked beneath the thin material of my skirt.......

Since nobody was looking I spread my legs beneath my desk and fingered myself for a good 5 minutes, I'm so horny at the moment I could jump the next man to walk past me.

Maybe if I'm lucky, and the office remains quiet, I'll be able to finish the job right at my desk.

(Searching desk for something that may be able to be used as a synthetic penis. Definitely need to invest in some toys.)

Mmmmmm...... the handle on my hairbrush is just the trick. Damn.... footsteps coming down the corridor.

(pulling skirt down over the brush tucked between my legs, sliding chair further beneath desk)

The footsteps stop 2 cubicles down, I resume my activities. One hand sliding the brush handle in and out, the other hand rubbing my clit.

Oh God, I moaned a little....

Rubbing harder, I can't help it, the brush handle is all the way in to the bristles, my hand rocking it back and forth.

Wetness, I feel wetness.... I'm cumming, gotta catch it with a tissue.

Oh God, I moaned again.... a man's voice has asked if everything is ok. I reply that everything is just fine.

I think he knows, but I don't care.

7 comments:

Djaevle said...

This is just fucking hot.

C said...

I would've been happy to help you. If only I were in the next cubicle. ;)

Sexy Duet said...

I have been known to do that a few times at my desk myself, but I had never thought of using the hairbrush handle - will have to keep that in mind.

Ms SD

Anonymous said...

WWAS,
OMG thats hot.
Oh to only have the opportunity to work in an office with cubicles. I never knew it could be so arrousing.
Hope all is well.
Alfro

The Wisdom of Wislon said...

Everyone in the world and his dog at work would see me if I did that at work- definatey need a wall behind you for that :>)

Anonymous said...

my gosh you are so naughty, wish i had your nerve!!
dixiebelle1990@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

WOW....super hot...would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for this.