Monday, August 14, 2006

My Body Aches....

...from the non stop sex I had last night.

I'm completely exhausted today, red rimmed eyes from lack of sleep, uncontrolled yawning to accompany them.

I have to sit down carefully today, never have I felt quite this sore on a morning after.

I smiled when my cube mate exclaimed that I look like I had been 'rode hard and put away wet'.
Little does she know how close to the truth she actually is.

After sleeping for an hour and a half I was awakened by R, full hard on and ready for action. Already between my legs, his lips savagely traveling across my neck and chest, his hands pressed down upon mine above my head. Loud moans escaping me as I arched up against him, my legs tightening around his waist. Completely exhausted, yet I still wanted more, much more. I wanted him, all of him, I wanted him to wear me out, completely and utterly use me up.

And he did.

Then held me tight, kissing me softly, loving me, caressing me.

And it was time for me to get up and go to work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your willingness to expose your self is unparelled. Your blog is very informative to your soul. And a outstanding soul you have. May I ask what is going on with J, if anything?

C said...

Its a great exhaustion, isn't it? :)

single gal said...

you got what i wanted.
that is so fabulous - luv it!