Thursday, August 31, 2006

Want

My eyes traveled the length of his body, lingering, hungrily taking in his beauty. He is unaware of what I'm thinking, unaware of the lustful thoughts he has stirred within me.

He turns to talk to me, I look down before he has a chance to see. Slowly bringing my eyes up to his approaching form I pretend to just now notice him. I smile.

The deep huskiness in his voice sets me on edge, it's impossible for me to concentrate.

I try, but I can't.

Smiling deeply at me, he thinks I'm a ditz who only holds my position because of my looks.

I know this to be untrue, but I like the way he looks at me.

Perhaps I'll wait until tomorrow to critique the mistakes he made on his print.

3 comments:

jack said...

Could you offer a critique on my work. I hope it is improving. Hope you have exciting plans for the weekend.

Woman with a Secret said...

woody, I think you could use a little '1 on 1' hands on training. Can you spare a moment? ;)

jack said...

Can I spare the time needed to give you a orgasm while you allow me to lick your beautiful body all over. That my dear has become a fantasy of mine since I saw that lovely behind of yours in those red panties. Oh so hot.