Friday, September 01, 2006

My Devilish Smile

Giving him a sideways glance, I flash that devilish smile of mine, the smile that means I'm up to no good. He blushes, I like to see him blush, to see his face go from flesh toned to crimson. I know what he is thinking.

With a shove his chair rolls from his cubicle to mine, finally coming to a rest at my feet.

"What are you up to later?" he casually brushes a few stray hairs from his forehead.

"Not much, just a few things to do around the house before the kids come home tomorrow," I touch his foot with the pointy tip of my shoe. "Do you want to get something to eat tonight? [R] is out of town again, I could use the company." I'm certain he knows exactly what company I'm talking about.

"Yeah, I could go for that, I'm not doing much tonight myself," a slight bulge is forming in the groin area of his khakis. That all too familiar ache begins to grow within me, I feel myself flush and grow warm.

"Ok then, I'll see you later," I reply, placing a hand on his thigh, rubbing it lightly. Barely containing the urge to slide my hand higher, I excuse myself to check on a draft, leaving him at my desk.

No comments: