Monday, February 13, 2006

.....Continued

His arms were about me immediately, grasping, pulling me to him. Placing both hands on my back side, he thrust his hardening cock into the soft flesh between my thighs. Wrapping both arms around his neck, a soft moan escaped as I grew weak in the knees, weak from lust for him.

"Let's lay down baby," he crooned, moving to the nearby couch. With his hands on my hips, he sat down, pulling me with him, my legs straddling his lap, the thin silky panties teasing my pussy as I rubbed his swollen cock.

"I need more..." I moaned, his arms tightening around me even more. In one move I was flat on my back, my legs around him. Leaning back on his knees, he rubbed his hand up and down the material of my panties, using one finger to apply just enough pressure to set me over the edge.

"That's it baby, I love it when you get wet like that, cum for me baby," slipping his hand beneath the panties, within the folds of my skin. My legs tightening around his touch, wanting and needing release. Reaching down, I place my hand upon his, cumming almost instantly, moaning out his name.

And this was only the beginning.

1 comment:

ArtfulDodger said...

Good start though, great to see you back sexy! :)