Saturday, February 18, 2006

A twisted life we live

Last night we discussed divorce, this morning we fucked for 2 hours.

I just don't get it. Maybe it's jut me. Everything just seems so out of control, have I ever mentioned how much of a control freak I am? Not so much in a bad way, just, an organized way. When something doesn't go according to plan, I'm out of sorts.

I'm so out of sorts right now, I don't like it at all.

I awoke this morning to the sight of him staring down at me, watching me sleep. For a long moment, I stared back at him, wondering. Finally, I pulled my gaze to the nightstand, checking the time, the kids would be up soon.

His lips brushed my cheek on their way to my neck, his hand brushing the hair from my eyes.

Even after everything that has happened I still wanted him.

He was naked, laying next to me, his hand traveling up my leg between my thighs. When his mouth found my nipple I parted my legs for him, he quickly took his place between them, within me.

The headboard rhythmically thumped the wall as the bed springs squeaked beneath us, only occasionally was I aware of them, hoping the kids would not hear and wake up.

I tasted the salt on his skin with my tongue as I kissed it, dripping wet from the sweat of fucking me like there was no tomorrow.

On my third orgasm there was a knock at the door, our 11 year old son, asking if we were awake. I tried to answer, my voice was gone. Pulling his lips from my ear, with an exhausted voice, my husband answered. 'We're sleeping in this morning, we'll be up in a while.'

6 comments:

ArtfulDodger said...

Oh Legs, I've been away for a few days and I just got caught up. what a rollercoaster ride this has been for you! Good grief. How are you holding up? And you told him about R? What was that like, how did he respond? Sheesh, I'm sorry, so many questions. Just hoping you are ok. :)

Woman with a Secret said...

I'm doing ok art, I've been better, but I'm doing ok.

It didn't go well, when I told him about R. I hurt him. R has no idea any of this has happened. It's crazy, actually. When I first told him, he left the room, he couldn't even stand to be in the same room with me. I couldn't blame him.

I should do a post about it. It was such an intense moment, one that I wasn't sure I would be strong enough to endure. But I did.

thanks for your concern, it's much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Believe me it is a roller coaster - I was there 12 years ago and survived. Feel like I am back there now. Of course you love this guy so much has happened together. Love changes and needs to follow many paths. Be strong and in control lol

ArtfulDodger said...

I find that if I wait a few days or a week to blog about things like that it goes better and is easier to talk about. Remember, no one out here knows when things really happen. :) Just glad to hear you are doing well. It sounds like he is taking the news as a challenge to do better?

Admin said...

good to know you are okay.

this is a big step.

my hugs for you.

Desireous said...

Sex and relationships are funny things. I remember when I broke up with my ex we fucked like crazy several times right after and then he'd come over whenever I'd let him and he'd perform oral on me for hours. Something he did very very little of during our relationship. Actually the best sex for us was always during the times we broke up now that I think about it. But it sucked all the rest of the time. There is something about losing a person that makes the other partner more aroused. I guess it could be that they are trying to manipulate via use of sex or something. Or perhaps they just find the person more attractive when the know they are losing them. Or maybe its something else Who knows? Anyway the real point I'm trying to get to here is that this can be very confusing. It tears at your emotions. I wish you much luck with this. However things turn out.

Hugs
Des