Monday, February 06, 2006

Need

The thin fabric of my skirt fell away exposing most of my inner thighs. I made no moves to cover myself, I was his to see. Veering slightly toward the side of the road, his attention distracted, I turned and smiled at him.

Slowly crossing my legs, I lean over and placed my palm on the inside of his thigh. His cock was already swelling, the material growing taught in my grasp. Teasing, I whispered in his ear, telling him how much I had missed him, how much I needed him.

Slowing to a stop at the edge of the road, he leans in and kisses me, passionately. Hands roughly groping me, pulling me, caressing me. I want him so badly I can't help myself.

"Oh, God, I can't wait any longer...." I manage to say between kisses. Parting my legs for him, his hand slides between them and rubs my pussy.

"Take your panties off baby," pushing me against the seat, the weight of his body pressing between my legs, the warmth of his lips against my neck.

Moaning with wanton need, I do exactly as he says.

3 comments:

Admin said...

hehe loved this!

Desireous said...

Oh that was a steamy little piece!!

Hugs
Des

ArtfulDodger said...

All these women, with all these needs! Sheesh, I wish there were a hundred of me to go around! ;)