Sunday, May 28, 2006

Another Birthday Come and Gone

I am one year older today, one year wiser, one year closer to death....

Funny how much difference one day can make.

We spent the evening at the local stock car races, R and I, kicking back a few beers and letting our hair hang down. Something I have never before done with R, in fact, hesitation gripped me as I even thought of mentioning it. I'm so glad I did, though, it was absolutely the best birthday I can remember.

Intoxicated and giddy with excitement from the evening, I stumbled up the steps to R's house, catching my balance on the rail half way up. Placing his arm in mine, R continued to help me the remainder of the way, quietly laughing to himself when I kicked off my sandals on the top step.

"What are you doing [woman with a secret]?" Eyebrows raised, he mocked an authoritative voice.

"It's too hot out," I replied, letting go of his arm, pulling my t-shirt over my head. Reaching out, R softly placed his hands upon my shoulders, moving them in smooth, slow circles.

"Old Woman Johnson is probably watching you from across the street Baby Girl," leaning down to kiss me, he didn't care any more then I did.

"You think she'll take notes? Harold needs a good fuck," crushing me to his chest, I was unable to even finish my thought. Leaving the sandals and t-shirt exactly where they lay, the two of us stumbled through the door, landing on the area rug in the foyer.

Slowly sliding the remainder of my clothes off, I watched as R removed his as well, waiting in anticipation for him to finish. Kneeling before him, teasing him, I placed a hand on each of his bare thighs and placed the head of his penis in my soft warm mouth, rubbing it with my tongue, sucking it, tasting it. It twitched as applied pressure with my tongue, the taste of precum salting my tastebuds.

"Oh, God, you know how to suck a cock Baby," his hands entwined in my hair. Removing his cock from my mouth, a visible spit string connecting my lip to his penis breaking as I pulled away, I smiled up at him, sticking my tongue out.

"Your turn, handsome, the birthday girl is feeling a little, neglected," leaning back on my elbows, R buried his face between my legs, licking each lip once before heading to the clit.

A perfect end to the best birthday ever.

12 comments:

Spirit57 said...

Sure beats cake and a bunch of candles ...err ...not that there would be alot of candles on your cake ...you're still a puppy .....lol

Happy Birthday Lady!

Woman with a Secret said...

thanks spirit! In case you're all wondering, I am now officially 32 years young. LOL

Spirit57 said...

Still too young to be concerned ...you'll be a puppy until you're forty ...then you become a cougar ....lol

Sexy Duet said...

Happy Birthday - sounds like you certainly had a good one!

C said...

Happy Birthday!!! :) Someone had their cake and ate it too!

Dee's Husband Joe said...

Sorry I missed it by a day, but I'm so glad that you had a really happy birthday!

Joe

Cherrie said...

Sounds wonderful! A night out . . . fun times at the races . . . surrendering each other to your oral loving . . .

But that can't be the end? Surely there was more?

Happy belated birthday!

Woman with a Secret said...

spirit, cougar, I like the sounds of that.

sexy duet, yes, a good time was had by all.

lustdemon, (licking frosting from lips) yep! :)

joe, thanks, I appreciate that.

cherrie, that was merely the tip of the ice burg. LOL

Unknown said...

Glad your birthday was better than mine.. Happy Birthday to another Gemini.

Glad to see that someone else will tackle the list of 25.. Interesting self reflection.

Woman with a Secret said...

awww, devil, thanks, hope your birthday was at least one you were able to enjoy.

Saranonymous said...

I enjoy the way you write! Very arousing to imagine myself in your place. :)

single gal said...

happy birthday fellow gemini - mine is today (june 8th)