Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Wanton Love

I smiled that smile he can not resist, I leaned above him and kissed him gently as he reclined back under the covers, pulling me with him, drawing his leg up between my knees.

Reaching up to brush the hair out of my eyes, he catches my hand in his, kissing my fingers one by one, dipping the last between his lips. I smile again, he smiles back. Hair that has been trapped within my eyelashes partially shields my view as I blink, hoping to blink it away. A stray tendril has found it's way to the corner of my mouth.

"You look so sexy tonight, little lady," he moans into my ear, pushing me flat to my back. Rough kisses sweep my neck and shoulders, rough hands remove my white lace panties, a wanton lover places himself between my eager legs.

1 comment:

Cherrie said...

Mmmmm . . . don't you just love sex? Being the center of attention from a hot, virile male? How could anything be better?

Well, maybe two males . . .