Friday, May 19, 2006

Beauty

The sky was a clear blue, white clouds floating aimlessly by, I shielded my eyes from the wonderful brilliance of the sun. Warmth enveloped my body, stealing from me all energy I possessed as I lay back in the lounge chair, relaxing, taking in the rays.

I could feel him watching me, his presence was everywhere. Reclining the chair as far as it would go, I leaned my head back to take a glance. I smiled an upside down smile as he waved in return from his perch on the deck.

Pulling the hair tie from my hair, I let the loose curls fall about my shoulders, shaking the tendrils just a bit, just enough to capture the mussed windswept look I desired. The look he loved to see on me.

It wasn't long before R had made it down to the lake side reminding me to reapply my sunscreen, he would hate to see me burn. So kind of him to assist in it's application. Such a sensual act, really, to have one's lovers hands softly caress your body, smoothing lotions and creams onto your skin.

3 comments:

Amelia Sartoysha said...

YAY!!!!! I'm so glad you are back. You were sorely missed.

Admin said...

glad u are back/

Woman with a Secret said...

awww.... thanks you guys, I'm glad to be back. :)