Thursday, May 18, 2006

Grin

The mischievous grin told me he was up to something, I couldn't help but smile back, wondering, just what is it he has in mind. I stepped up to him, placing my arm in his, staring deeply into his eyes, waiting.

"Got your luggage packed?" One eyebrow raised, his smile widened until it swept across his entire face.

"My luggage? No.... What do I need luggage for?" I asked.

"Well, for the trip silly," laughing at my puzzled expression, he leaned down to kiss me, the scent of him intoxicated my senses.

"What trip, I don't know anything about a trip! Where are we going??" turning to face him, grinning like a child, I pleaded for him to tell me more.

"I've got the cabin for the weekend, I thought you might like a break from everything, and, I wouldn't mind having you all to myself for a change," his free arm circling my waist, hand resting on my rear, pulling me tight to him.

Closing my eyes as his head bowed to kiss me once more, time at the cabin was just what I needed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your back. Tell us more.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad too. I really missed you, along with all the other fans of your blog.

-K-

Woman with a Secret said...

I'm so very sorry I've been away, just such a tough time with me. I'm glad to be back as well.

Dee's Husband Joe said...

Welcome back! Glad to see that you're doing rather well with R. When somebody disappears for a while I always worry, and I'd just discovered your blog right around when everything hit the fan so I was concerned.

Joe