Saturday, May 20, 2006

His Smile

I am enchanted with the way his smile warms my heart, the way it brings a smile to my face as well.

We sat, naked, on the deck letting the sun caress our bodies. I love the sun, I love the way it feels, how it makes me feel so warm and relaxed. I love the touch of bronze it adds to my otherwise pale skin.

It wasn't long before I was reaching for him, wanting him, kissing him. His skin was salty on my lips, pieces of hair fell into my eyes as I slowly kissed my way across his chest, his left hand brushing the hair back away from my eyes.

And that smile......

Pulling my eyes up to meet his gaze, I see him smiling his beautiful smile. I smile in return, blushing, I can't stop myself. Nor do I want to.

2 comments:

Amelia Sartoysha said...

You seem so happy. It's contagious!

C said...

Smiles can be so sexy!