Friday, May 26, 2006

Thank God it's Friday

Words can not tell you how happy I am that this week is through, I so need the long weekend ahead of me.

I met with my lawyer today, I can't help but wonder what it is that R values in this man. It was a very tough decision for me to chose to keep him, not just because he had been advised to me by R, but because he leers at me with lustful roaming eyes, something R has taken notice of as well. In the end, the one deciding factor that kept him on was a single statement he had made during a phone call after my initial consultation.

Divorce can be ugly, but I choose to play fair.

This visit, itself, was rather unpleasant, matters of child custody can often be so ugly. It scares me to think about my children forced into such a situation, I must keep reminding myself that it only shows how much we each love them. I have been very fortunate in the fact that my husband has refrained from poisoning their minds with hate and disgust for me.

5 comments:

Spirit57 said...

Be strong. When the sun comes up it will bring light.

Love your posts ...with your permission I would love to add you to my links ...

Woman with a Secret said...

permission granted Spirit. :)

Cherrie said...

A tough, tough situation. I hope that all works out for the best. I hate to see anyone suffer, especially children.

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»