Thursday, May 25, 2006

Aren't we in the midst of a divorce?

The future ex-husband has found a new home a few miles from the one we once shared. Convenient, yes, maybe a little too convenient?

I stopped by his home, this afternoon, to drop off a few boxes of his things that I had gathered and packed for him, things I know he cherishes, personal belongings that he has collected as far back as childhood.

Suspecting that he would be at work, my plan was to leave the boxes on his back deck and sneak off without having to confront him.

Plan backfired.

Apparently he had taken a few days off work to collect his thoughts and perhaps take it easy for a long holiday weekend. I was headed back toward the Durango for the third box of his belongings when I heard him clear his throat behind me. Startled, one hand flew up to my chest as I spun around, a small scream escaping me.

"I, uh, I, oh my God, I'm sorry, I just wanted to leave a few things for you, I didn't think you would be here." I could feel my face flush.

"It's ok. So, what did you bring me?" One hand smoothed through his unkempt, slightly too long hair.

"Just a few things that I knew you would..... um, just a few things I know you would want," I wanted to cry, for the love of God, I don't know what came over me, but I wanted to cry.

"Hey, now, don't get all emotional on me now," placing one hand on my shoulder, he gave me a slight smile and winked. Turning to grab the last of the boxes, he welcomed me into his house to give me a quick tour. It was nothing to write home about, but I knew our sons would love the place. So much land, several acres had come with the house, so much space to roam.

One single solitary couch sat in the middle of the living room. Hesitantly, I took a seat, not quite sure what to do next.

"I miss you," he said aloud before taking a seat right next to me.

"I miss you too," I replied. It wasn't until that moment that I realized just how much. I couldn't stop myself, to be honest, when he leaned forward I found myself kissing him with all the passion I had. His hands slid up my sides resting squarely on my tits, thumbs rubbing against my protruding nipples.

"Come here Baby," wrapping his arms about my waist, I found myself sliding onto his lap, grinding into his quickly hardening cock.

Wet with pent up anxiety and anticipation, I was all over him, wanting him, kissing him, fucking him. Damn, I still loved fucking him.

His hard cock sliding in and out, deeper, harder, faster..... Sweat dripping from his body onto my own.....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Real?

Woman with a Secret said...

yes, real. I can't explain it.

RobbieG said...

so where is your HNT?

Woman with a Secret said...

I haven't really gotten into the whole HNT thing, not sure why. I love looking at everyone elses photos. Perhaps it could be something that I start up going forward, it's not as if I haven't posted any risque photos. (Just check out the some of my past entries.)

C said...

Been there, done that,.. with the ex. I hate how it confuses the brain sometimes, but I also know what comfort it can bring. Thanks for sharing.

Woman with a Secret said...

lustdemon, you have hit the nail right on the head, it does confuse the brain. Never quite certain what is real, and what is just familiar.

DRC said...

My ex and I had sex even after she remarried. We both knew what the other one liked and we felt comfortable in that situation. The hardest part was afterwards, there was a still a reason we were not living together, and it was hard not being emotional about it.

DRC said...

P.S I've enjoyed reading your blog!

Woman with a Secret said...

drc236, I'm glad you've enjoyed it thus far!

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»