Monday, May 22, 2006

Insatiable J

Since the news of my impending divorce, J has been a constant visitor to my cube. Forever asking how I'm doing, do I need any help, would I like to have lunch.

To be honest, I've been enjoying the attention.

I sat next to him in the booth at lunch today, my thigh up tight next to his, his arm carelessly draped atop the seat behind me. 2 of our coworkers sat directly across from us, the entire lunch filled with conversation of work deadlines and off color jokes. Several times I leaned forward to whisper into the ear of my cube mate, always placing my hand atop J's upper thigh, as if to hold my balance.

The muscles of his thigh tightened beneath my palm, almost twitching. I wondered inwardly if he was enjoying our lunch as much as I.

3 comments:

Amelia Sartoysha said...

Oh, that is so hot. Just thinking about the sexual tension is tantalizing.

Anonymous said...

hopefully J doesn't become the R to you and your ex

Woman with a Secret said...

amelia, tantalizing it is.

anonymous, I don't have any immediate plans to become intimate with J, although, I have thought about it in the past.