Monday, June 05, 2006

An Apology Accepted

Before I even answered the phone I knew it was R, our argument had shaken me up quite a bit. Something we had never ever done before was argue, I had absolutely no clue how to handle it.

"Hello"

"Hey Honey Girl"

"Hey"

"I'm sorry, I don't know what happened, I guess I just lost my mind."

"You hurt my feelings"

"I know, I'm so sorry, the last thing in the world I ever wanted to do was be the person who put that look on your face."

"What look?"

"That look you get just before you cry."

"I didn't cry"

"Yes you did, I know you did. So, are you going to let me in?"

"Let you in where?"

"Your house. I've been standing on the porch for the last half hour."

"Oh my God, you have?"


Upon opening the door I found that R was true to his word, he indeed stood on my front porch, along with 72 rolls of toilet paper. I couldn't help but laugh at the sight. Smiling in return, he took me into his arms and kissed the top of my head.

"Let's not do that anymore, ok?" he asked, kissing me again on the top of the head.

"Let's not," I returned in agreement. Sliding my hands down from the center of his back, I cupped R's rear an giggled. "So, let's say we go upstairs, and......"

"And?" he quipped.

"And, you make me forget the fact that you called me a silly girl that you were wasting your time on." I could tell by the look in his eye that I had struck a nerve, but he continued to smile.

"I'm so sorry [woman with a secret], that is something I've never ever even considered, I don't even know why I said it." He was so sincere.

Squeezing his tush, I kissed him full on the lips, pressing my hips into his front side, enjoying the feeling of his strong arms around me, squeezing me.

5 comments:

DRC said...

Note to self: Buy toliet paper instead of flowers next time! LOL

Woman with a Secret said...

Isn't it funny how something so unsuspected can turn a situation around? I couldn't help but smile when I seen all that toilet paper.

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm confused, I missed the argument. I've looked for the post with details but can't find it. But hey, 72 rolls of tp can't be all bad.
dixiebelle1990@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»