Thursday, June 08, 2006

Life Interrupted

I was partaking in a little 'dirty chat' with a new friend I've made when R arrived, unannounced, and out of the blue. My friend and I had just gotten to the really good stuff, too.

His foot steps methodically clipped across my front porch while I hurried to put my shirt back on and straightened my shorts, I didn't want him to know what I had been doing. I waited until he knocked at the door, then let him in and smiled.

The speculating look on his face gave away the inkling that he knew I had been up to something. Smiling, he reached his hand down and rubbed between my legs, kissing me on the lips. Because I had been so aroused only moments before, I couldn't resist myself, my arms immediately found their way around his neck, my hips moving to the rhythm of the motion of his hand.

I moaned softly when R used his fingertips to apply pressure as he rubbed, the thin cotton material of my shorts barely a barrier between my aching body and his firm touch. Visions of lovemaking danced through my head as he slipped his hand beneath the shorts and rubbed my bare skin, inserting a finger between the folds.

So wet, I could hear the wet smacking sounds as his fingers slid in and out of me, bringing me to orgasm.

"That's my girl," he whispered in my ear as I leaned forward and placed my head on his shoulder.

For that brief moment, all was right with the world.

3 comments:

Spirit57 said...

Me thinks ...you owe your "new friend"...a very yummy thank you :)

DRC said...

From cyberspace to in your place, nothing like preheating the oven before cooking!LOL

C said...

During that moment we had World Peace?!? Do it again!!!! :)