Monday, June 05, 2006

At my request....

He fucked me doggie style, while I wore a blue thong that he had skillfully pulled to the side. His cock grinding into me, his hands gripping my hips, I moaned for him not to stop, I moaned for him to fuck me harder.

Placing my hands out before me, I pushed back into him, arching my back, cumming hard, so hard. With shaking arms, I lowered my head down to the bed, placing my forehead on the pillow before me.

Cum dripped from my lips, down the insides of my legs, as he finished. His cum would be dripping from me as well.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

8 comments:

Spirit57 said...

I so miss make up sex .....

C said...

I need some like that!

DRC said...

What a way to make up!!!

Woman with a Secret said...

spirit, it's the best kind of sex, very animalistic, very carnal....

lustdemon, why yes, yes you do.

drc, it definitely makes an argument worthwhile.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog! If you want you can visit my site - http://cologne.thelineone.com/cologne-tickets-to-robbie-williams.html

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Sandman said...

God that is so raw and erotic. Nothing but lust.

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»