Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Lust

I see your eyes travel the length of my body, roaming, searching, taking in the curve of my hip, the swell of my breast. Leaning forward just a tad, I place my hand on your forearm, and speak. So red, your face is flushed as you think the nasty little thoughts you would love to be doing with me, I smile in return.

I love the way you hang on my every word, waiting, hoping, needing me to focus all my attention on you. Sliding my hand down the front of my blouse, I smooth the material as if to remove an invisible wrinkle, I see your eyes hungrily travel to my breasts, the outline of my bra visibly noticeable through my shirt front. Flushing even deeper, you look away when you realize I have caught you staring.

Little do you know how much of a turn on you have been to me, how wet I have become just at the thought of you fantasizing about me.

7 comments:

Spirit57 said...

Not a word wasted ...short and beautiful.
Well done girl.

Dee's Husband Joe said...

...how wet I have become just at the thought of you fantasizing about me.

I'm blushing in knowing that you know I do.

Joe

C said...

MMmmm! Passion. Exchange. Want. -- Wonderful little encounter!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy nice little moments when I read your blog during my coffee brake in the office.

Sorry to treat you like 5 minutes away pill - but that is the way your blog works.

Greetings from Poland!
mikess@gazeta.pl

Terri Madison said...

This is a very nice flash. The reader could be either gender as well!

Romantic Perv said...

You are such a flirt !!! I can just imagine you doing this to me; at least now i know what you have been thinking behind that smile of yours.

Cheri said...

The right look has such a way to make a girl wet!! Great post!