Monday, June 19, 2006

An Evening of Pleasure

I pouted until R promised me he would stay over anyway, my sister's abrupt arrival had nearly chased him off. I couldn't wait to be alone with him.

At 9:00 she had called it a night leaving the 2 of us to do as we please, and do as we please we did. R sat on the couch while I stood before him, slowly removing my shirt, then tossing it into the air. He laughed as I flashed him a wicked smile, then turned and shook my ass in a playful tease before him.

His hands held my hips and pulled me down onto his lap, giggling uncontrollably. My entire body tingled as his lips found my neck, such a sensitive area, I love to have my neck nuzzled. I leaned back on the couch, pulling him with me, spreading my legs to allow him to lie between them, I needed more then anything to feel him between them.

I needed more then anything to feel him inside me.

The front of his dockers bulged and rubbed between my legs, reaching down, I held his cock in my right hand and massaged it through his pants. Using my other hand I rubbed between my legs as well.

I moaned and he could take it no longer, his pants were down and so were mine, his cock buried up to the base inside me, grinding, pumping, thrusting hard. We came hard in what seemed to be mere seconds.

And this was just the beginning.

5 comments:

ArtfulDodger said...

just getting all caught up Legs! Lots to read lately, nice to see you posting regular again. :)

C said...

Mmmmm... grinding and down to the base... good thoughts indeed. ;)

Romantic Perv said...

nice to know that your Sis didnt ruin the evening for you two.

Dee's Husband Joe said...

I always celebrate a little when one of my online friends gets some. After supper I'll strap on a party hat and raise a glass of something refreshing in your honor! :)

Joe

Anonymous said...

You two have the BEST sex. Is it wrong of me to be a bit jealous? I need an R in my life!!
dixiebelle1990@hotmail.com