Saturday, September 23, 2006

The Cabin




The soft glow from the fire was the only light in the room as I entered. In my most seductive prance I crossed the room, smiling mischieviously at him.

His eyes were upon me, watching my every move, a mischievious smile playing across his lips as well.

"I love it when you wear stockings," he groaned, pulling me onto his lap.

"I know you do...." I giggled, kissing his cheek. His hand immediately found its way between my thighs, rubbing and stroking, as I found his lips with my own.

Turning to face him, I remained sitting on his lap, my legs apart, bent at the knee. Pulling me to him, he wrapped his arms about the small of my back, grinding himself between my parted legs.

"Make love to me [woman with a secret]," he breathed into my ear, biting gently on my ear lobe.

"Ok," I moaned, the ache for him nearly unbearable, the craving to feel him pumping inside me my every thought. Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Rod said...

very sweet, very sexy..

ArtfulDodger said...

nice to see a new post, was getting worried there. hope you had as much fun as it sounds like! :)

Anonymous said...

That's a hot, sexy picture. Wouldn't mind burying my face in those panties... ;-)

RobbieG said...

OK, you had me with the photo. I love stocking and panties, especially black. It took me a little effort to actuall read your post after that sight. Humm. I may have to cum back later and dwell on this photo again. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

From titilating to ordinary,at the beginning, as a first time reader I was glued to your blog today, at work, at home ,but by the time I got the end I was just flying past.I know sex with R still excites you, but without any naughtiness ..oh it's just hot sex ..doesn't move me.Plenty of hot sex blogs around

Woman with a Secret said...

damien, it sounds like it may be time for you to find a different blog to frequent.

for the rest of you guys, I'm glad you liked the post.

Anonymous said...

LWAS , no no, I want to read your blog, you are such a naughty woman, as I said titillating at the beginning, but now that R is your 24/7, a girl has to play ..new secrets , new indulgances ..have you fucked J yet ?

jack said...

Baby I like your blog, I like you, I like your georgeous breasts, your sweet red panties and what you do. Whay do fools come and read then post negatives? Just move on already.

Woody

jack said...

Something about fires and cabins that brings out the animal in me. Makes me want to get up on my haunches.

Anonymous said...

blogger envy, that's why. ;)