Saturday, September 16, 2006

Much Needed TLC

"I thought you weren't going to stop by tonight?" I exclaimed, running out on to the front porch, smiles from ear to ear. I had spoken with R on the phone earlier and explained to him that I wasn't feeling well, I had told him to go home and rest, we could make plans for Saturday. Oddly, even though I had been the one to tell him not to come over, what I really wanted was for him to do it anyway.

"Look at you, it's no wonder you're sick, running out here barefoot and barely dressed." Kissing my forehead, he wrapped an arm about my waist and pulled me to him, something I had needed more then anything.

"I'm so glad you stopped by," eyes watering, I held back a sneeze only to begin coughing uncontrollably.

"Come on, let's get in the house. It's too cold out here for you to be half naked," rubbing my arms with his hands, his eyes staring openly at the hard nipples protruding through the thin material of my t-shirt. A cool breeze blew against my bare legs, causing me to shiver.

"You'll just have to warm me up," I teased as we stepped through the door, his hand slipping from my waist to my rear.

"Why don't I run you a bath, then, we snuggle in for the night?" he kissed my forehead again, allowing his lips to linger against my skin.

"That sounds perfect," I hugged on to him like a delighted child who had just gotten her way.

1 comment:

jack said...

Little did he know that you were already half way there when he got arrived. Such a lucky guy.