Saturday, September 09, 2006

Unexpected Surprise

Resting my cheek in my palm, my head pounded as I stared intently at the computer screen before me. The work day had been a nightmare, the only exception coming from a few short emails that had made me smile.

Startled, I pulled away from the warm hands that had suddenly appeared on my shoulders. So distracted with numbers and calculations, I hadn't even noticed the echo of footsteps coming toward my desk.

"Hey, Baby, it's just me." It was R smiling down at me, spinning my chair to face him as he knelt down.

"You're back," I smiled, kissing him lightly on the lips. Sliding his hands across my bare legs, his finger tips came to a rest just inside the seam of my shorts. "What are you doing here already? I wanted to look good for you..." I was pouting.

"Awww.... You always look good to me Baby," he returned, sliding his fingertips a little higher. "Look at how cute you look, with those short shorts, and the crazy pony tail," sliding his fingers even more, he stroked the moist, panty clad mound between my legs. Without thought, I reached down with my left hand and applied pressure.

"We shouldn't do this now," I whispered into his ear, barely able to hold back a moan as his fingertip slid along the crease of my panty line, slipping under.

"Let's get some lunch," his voice husky, more a demand then a suggestion. I knew without doubt the only thing I would be eating for lunch would he R.

2 comments:

SoulSlave said...

What an incredibly sexy post!!

Can't think of a better way to start a lunch break.

Anonymous said...

Hope lunch with R was enjoyable and all you expected. Any details?
Alfro