Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Fun in the Shower

My entire body ached as I climbed into the shower, it had been such a long day, my mind was screaming for relaxation. The steaming hot water pelted my skin as I forced myself to forget the events of the day, a day that had left me near exhaustion.

“You got a package in the mail,” his voice putting a smile on my face, I knew exactly what package he was talking about.

“Oh, goodie! Why don’t you open it up, maybe we can have a little fun,” just the thought of my new toys had given me a second wind. Peeking from behind the shower curtain, I could see him tear into the rectangular box, producing from within an assortment of erotic oils, and a battery powered finger vibe.

“What have you been up to, Little Lady?” the devilish smile on his lips sent goose bumps across my skin. Flashing him my own naughty grin, I pulled open the shower curtain and beckoned for him to join me.

“Why don’t we try out the finger vibe, shall we?” kissing his shoulder as he climbed into the shower, my left hand slid down to slowly rub between my suddenly aching thighs.

Sliding the finger vibe on the index finger of his right hand, he held me tight about the waist with his left, savagely kissing my tender lips and neck. Placing the vibe between my legs, I moaned aloud from the instant arousal I felt.

“Mmmmm…… Don’t stop Honey Man,” I begged, my nails embedded into the soft flesh of his back as I clutched on to him, bracing myself for support.

“This is definitely something we’ll be using often,” I moaned between kisses, eager for yet more experimentation. By the smile on his face, I could see he was in total agreement.

3 comments:

Phain said...

ok...ordering one right now... ;) wow!

ArtfulDodger said...

Oh my, sounds like you had some fun today! ;)

jack said...

A lady with toys is a thrill to the boys.