Saturday, September 02, 2006

When the cat is away........

Flirtation and teasing, I've been toying with J, he does not seem to mind that nothing serious could ever become of us. Which is a very good thing, I might add.

We met at the Chinese place for dinner, one of my favorite places to eat when I want to have fun. The booths are high backed and the wait staff doesn't speak English, what could be better?

His scent, as always, tantalized my senses as we talked and laughed. Very erotic, a man who can capture your complete attention with his scent, a scent that lingers, a scent that you carry with you after you've been together.

Sliding my hand beneath the table I reached for his cock, lightly stroking him through his pants. Immediately it began to grow firm within my grasp, sliding his own hand around mine, he gently squeezed.

My lips formed a slight smile as I stared down at my plate, then turned to look in his direction. He is crimson, his eyes darting about the restaurant, his hand gripping much harder upon mine.

"Don't look so guilty, silly," I whisper into his ear.

"What do you mean?" his voice is almost inaudible.

"Nobody knows what's happening, except us," his cock is straining within its confines, his grip upon my hand has become somewhat painful to me but I continue to rub.

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum in my pants, oh God," with a hard squeeze of his hand he pulsed in my grip, his hips moving instinctively upward. Releasing his grip, I continue to rub him out, a wet spot forming on his right thigh.

Looking back down at my plate, I can't help but giggle, I almost feel a tad guilty. He had no idea what was in store for him.

1 comment:

MikeCindynJoe said...

Wow, I'm certain that was much better than the hot and sour soup.

This exciting but embarrassing event has occurred more than once and each time, I was the most willing victim you've ever seen, although one time, the wet spot was so large, I had no choice but to "accidentally" spill water in my lap in order to leave!

Thanks for the memories, I'll be back!

Mike