Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Something to Occupy my Time

I don't like to be bored, the day crawls by at a snails pace.

My mind wanders and I begin to fantasize about things I should not, the new tech who has just been hired, the mysterious stranger who I have recently started to correspond with, the handsome guy who I happened to catch glancing at me while I hurried through the parking lot at the gas station this morning.

Thoughts and questions materialize on how they spend their day, what are their innermost secrets, do they sit and wonder about me the way I have sat and wondered about them.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How about another mysterious stranger?

neanderthal said...

love the read....very sexy and makes the mind race....loved the chinese resuraunt story from a few days back

jack said...

A mysterious stranger reads on in anticipation of a mysterious encounter. Will she want me dirty and nasty or clean and friendly?

Anonymous said...

Oh I think you can bet on that!

hugs
Des

Woman with a Secret said...

don, I can always use another myserious stranger. ;)

just me, glad you liked.

woody, I'll bet she would like a healthy dose of all of that!

desireous, I can only hope.