Sunday, September 17, 2006

A Night of Play

His fingers gripped my shoulders like a vice as he pounded me from behind, pulling me to him and thrusting hard. Our intermingled juices dripped from between my legs, this was not our first session between the sheets this evening.

One elbow slipped out from beneath me as he continued to get harder and rougher with his thrusts, his groans becoming growls.

"Roll over baby," he snapped, withdrawing just long enough for me to turn and face him. Pulling my dampened hair away from my face, he buried his own in the crook of my neck, kissing and sucking at the tender skin. "God you smell good...." he groaned, moving his attentions lower, licking the skin around my nipple, then gently biting it.

My legs clamped around his waist when I could hold back no more, coming hard all over his cock, as he held it inside me and slowly ground his pelvis into mine.

"Aaaah, that's my girl," he crooned into my ear, kissing my cheek, the rough play from only seconds earlier replaced by gentle tenderness. Rolling into his open arm, I placed my head on his chest and closed my eyes, slightly trembling and overcome with sleepiness. I fell asleep to the gentle rhythm of his hand stroking the soft skin of my back.

2 comments:

Edtime Stories said...

nice little story... I need to read through your archive

jack said...

Honey you are getting more good sex then some of us who live together. Please try to remember that during the downtimes. It's no wonder R loves to spend time between those fine titties you have.