Monday, December 19, 2005

The After Party

In a drunken stupor, I collapsed on the bed, ready for sleep. I wanted sex, but I didn't think I was going to get any after what I had done for my husband downstairs. My needs aren't always foremost on his mind, he can tend to be somewhat selfish.

Still wearing my black silk blouse and panties, I was nearly asleep when I felt him snuggle up next to me. Reaching his hand down between my legs he whispered something in my ear. Struggling back to consciousness, it took me a moment to realize what was happening. I could feel the warmth from his body pressed up against my back, his breath on my ear, he was still whispering. In my groggy state I couldn't make out what. My need for him was intense.

When he sat up to pull my panties off I turned to face him, allowing him full access to anything and everything. Parting my legs, he slipped between them and deep inside me. I moaned out for him just as he had moaned out for me earlier.

Such a good ending to a good night.

No comments: