Monday, December 12, 2005

Can I go home now?

My first full work day in over a month. This was the longest day of my life!

I caught one of the engineers looking at me through the corner of my eye today. Pretending to not notice, I intentionally gave him quite a show. I stood from my chair and adjusted the waist band in my skirt, then bent slightly to adjust my nylons as well. (All the while ensuring he got a nice long look at my rear and my hand smoothing up and down the length of my leg.) I ended the show by turning and 'discovering' him with feigned surprise.

"Oh, Mark, I had no idea you were back there! What's up? It's my first day back, so I'm not totally up to speed yet," I walk over to him, wicked little grin on my face.

"I've got the doc's you requested," his face is beet red, nervous laughter.

"Thanks Mark," I cheerfully quip, placing my hand on his arm. More nervous laughter. "You sure are in a good mood today!" I can be so naughty sometimes!

Taking the doc's, I thanked him once again and returned to my seat. I couldn't help but wonder how he liked the show.

1 comment:

DH said...

Trust me...he liked the show...and probably went straight to the men's room to jerk himself off.

At least...that's what I would've done.